Hey everybody! This is Janis posting for my parents, Don & Judy.
CRICUT IS IN THE HOUSE! My parents brought home their new toy today. I went over and took several cartridges for us to play with. I asked Daddy, "What is the first thing you want to make?" He said, "I have to make a card." So much happened during our visit that's it hard to figure out how to get everything across to you in this post. So I decided to make a bullet list of the highlights. And yes, that turkey above was made by Mama and Daddy! Woo-Whooo!
Afternoon Giggle Highlights:
- Mama: "I just hope he lets me play with it some times." (Afraid Daddy will hog the Cricut.)
- Daddy: "I watched one of Mary's videos and tried a card fold she did just to see if I could do it, and I did it - perfectly!"
- Janis: "Where's your glue pen? Oh no, well, you've got to get one of those." (Followed by a quick run to Joanns to get one.)
- Mama: "You're going to have to get your own stuff. I don't want you messing with mine." (Wanting Daddy to get his own crafting supplies.)
- Daddy: "I'm not putting any ribbon on my cards. Duct tape maybe, but no ribbon."
- Janis: "I can't work in this mess." (Followed by giggles from Daddy as I cleaned up the clutter.)
We had fun! We also made a little witch from Mini Monsters. Daddy said he wanted to make the cauldron and broom to go with that later.
The adventure has begun. :)